Monday, November 30, 2015

"Self-Suggestion Statements" by John Paul Carinci
"Today I begin my new life. The old life of mediocrity,
compromise, and weariness has been laid to rest. Today I
am born anew, with all the enthusiasm of a child. For as a
child, I was going to conquer the world. Today I will replace
the old with the new, and the new will slowly become habit
through daily repetition.
With the new Power Ideas that I have learned, I will
be successful. For now on, I know why many fail and I will
avoid that road filled with pits of failure. Never again will
I feel pity for myself, for now I realize I have all I need
to change my life for the better. I understand now that I
have so much more than many others who have debilitating
impairments, who achieve greatness many times despite
severe obstacles.
Never again will I follow the followers in life. For now
I know that I can lead the way. And even though I may
take wrong turns, never again will I be deterred. I now
know so much more. Even Thomas Edison had more than
10,000 mistakes before achieving his great invention of the
light bulb. Failure will never again intimidate or depress
me, rather it will be my steppingstone to victory. For now,
I understand that victory is always near the end of the
journey, not within the first few steps. I will push on. I will
rise to the occasion. Each new day will be the best day of
my life, and the world will take notice and admire this new
attitude.
From this day forward, I will be sure to spread this
new positive attitude in all I do and for all others to see,
feel, and sense. I know it is far better to wear a protective
armor made out of motivation and a positive disposition,
which will repel all negativity. And in return, I will allow
the subconscious, the more powerful part of my brain to
absorb and retain only positive motivating thoughts, which
it will send back out like the beacon of a lighthouse. The
bible says: “Ask and it shall be given. Seek and you shall
find. Knock and the door shall open. For the one who asks
will always receive.”
Are we not what we eat? And do we not become and
achieve what we think? Never again will I allow others to
sense negativity from me. The world is full of pessimistic
individuals, preaching doom and gloom. I choose a better
way to live. There are so many others, departed and living,
who have believed in me as someone special. Do I not owe
it to them, myself and my creator to accomplish greatness?
For my enthusiasm and charisma will spur positive actions
and responses from others. I now know that a positive
attitude is contagious. I will forever lift the attitudes of all
that I meet, knowing full well that when I help another - I
help myself.
Always, and from this day on – I will love all people
whom I meet each day, no matter how they treat or react to
me. How can I love myself without loving all others first?
For now I am aware that I am the greatest living miracle
that my newborn mind was first exposed to. I know now
that my odds at being born and winding up with my exact
personality were millions to one. So, I will love all of God’s
other miracles as I love myself. Always, will I show my love
to others, looking for the good, the gold inside of everyone.
Because I now know every human being has good inside of
him, though, sometimes, hidden. I also know that showing
my love first will bring forth love out of others. Just as an
animal studies a human’s eyes, looking for danger, friend
or foe, all whom I have eye contact with will study me for
love, hatred, despair, sadness or fear. I will project only
love.
Now that I possess these Power Ideas, I will motivate
myself each day onward to success. Never again will I
allow others to keep me down. I will arise each morning
with renewed energy and confidence, eager to unwrap that
special gift of a new day. I will push on harder when others
give up. And I will move to the top like heavy cream, rich
in texture, with my convictions. I vow to always consume
positive uplifting thoughts, but if I should wander, as I may,
I will quickly get back on track. Do we not watch what our
bodies consume? Is it not paramount to feed our minds,
which controls our bodies – only the purest, most uplifting,
enthusiastic thoughts?
Now I realize that like the bodybuilder developing his
body, I must maintain my greatest asset - my mind. And
I now vow to feed that mind inspiration and motivation,
through books, tapes, and actions. My mind must stay
in shape like the muscles of the bodybuilder. And I also
realize that I am different from others. But I will never
act as though I am better than another. For no one is ever
better than anyone else, just different – through attitudes,
personality, inspiration, thoughts, and enthusiasm. I will be
successful; it’s inevitable, because my aggressiveness will
create opportunities for my success.
C 2015 John Paul Carinci http://www.amazon.com/Awesome-Success-Principles-Quotations-Carinci/dp/1496928822/ref=la_B004ZAAJUM_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1448935028&sr=1-3

No comments:

Post a Comment