Wednesday, November 4, 2015

HAPPINESS IS AN ATTITUDE

**Happiness is An Attitude** (excerpt from John's book)
"The 92-year-old, petite, well-poised and proud lady, who is fully dressed each morning by eight o'clock, with her hair fashionably coifed and makeup perfectly applied, even though she is legally blind, moved to a nursing home today. Her husband of 70 years recently passed away, making the move necessary. After many hours of waiting patiently in the lobby of the nursing home, she smiled sweetly when told her room was ready. As she maneuvered her walker to the elevator, I provided a visual description of her tiny room, including the eyelet sheets that had been hung on her window. "I love it," she stated with the enthusiasm of an eight-year-old having just been presented with a new puppy. "Mrs. Jones, you haven't seen the room .... just wait." "That doesn't have anything to do with it," she replied. "Happiness is something you decide on ahead of time. Whether I like my room or not doesn't depend on how the furniture is arranged ... it's how I arrange my mind. I already decided to love it ... It's a decision I make every morning when I wake up. I have a choice; I can spend the day in bed recounting the difficulty I have with the parts of my body that no longer work, or get out of bed and be thankful for the ones that do. Each day is a gift, and as long as my eyes open I'll focus on the new day and all the happy memories I've stored away ... just for this time in my life."
“Make it a point to do something every day that you don’t want to do. This is the golden rule for acquiring the habit of doing your duty without pain.”
-- Mark Twain
Affirmations will change your life forever, but only if you desire that change. The opposite is also true, negative thoughts will result in vibes that will fan the flames of negativity. The choice is yours. It always has been your choice to be happy, to be sad, to be positive, or to be negative. It is your life, don’t ever let anyone rain on your parade or lead you down a road of doom and gloom.
Every day you can choose to practice the art of positive affirmations, and continue these affirmations throughout the day, and every day for life. Trust me, it will change you life. These positive affirmations will become a great asset to you, and become a habit after a few weeks.
As you practice this newfound positive affirmations habit, any negativity you hear will bounce off of your positive thinking mind as nonsense. You will see that negativity will slowly affect you far less than any other time before."
To Be Successful The Self-Suggestion Must Be:
1- Believable.
2- Reasonable. It must be within your ability to make it happen. An impossible task will not be
accepted by the subconscious.
3- The subconscious mind must be convinced by reaffirming positive thoughts, by “selling” yourself about why your life and the world around you are positive experiences.
Let me present an example of a self-suggestion that can help you: “I feel fantastic!” Then you say, “You know I really do feel fantastic because I'm alive. I'm healthy. I'm free. I can talk. I can see. I've got my mind, and no matter what happens - no one can take this away from me. I really do feel fantastic.”
“Not doing more than the average
is what keeps the average down.”
--William M. Winans
c-2014 JOHN PAUL CARINCI FROM THE BOOK Awesome Success Principles
http://www.amazon.com/Awesome-Success-Principles-Quotations-Carinci-ebook/dp/B00MRLXK9S/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8http://www.amazon.com/Awesome-Success-Principles-Quotations-Carinci-ebook/dp/B00MRLXK9S/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8

No comments:

Post a Comment