Saturday, January 10, 2015

THE GREATEST LIVING MIRACLE IN THE WORLD!

"The Greatest Living Miracle In The World – IS YOU!
I’ve read that the human body has approximately 70,000
miles of blood vessels. When the heart beats, it circulates
the blood through the entire system of vessels once every
minute. Another amazing fact is that the human brain
weighs only about three pounds, yet it holds an estimated
eighty trillion electrical cells.
Each One Of Us R epresents A Miracle
You are the greatest living miracle in the world! No one else in the
world has your exact eyes, hair, fingerprints, personality, or DNA. The
odds of your being born into the specific person and personality you
are have been estimated at one in 225 billion. You are the most unique person in the world.
By the age of seventy, the average human heart will have beaten twoand-a-half billion times. Your heart pumps over fifty-seven thousandgallons of blood every month. The heart is an amazing organ! There are people alive today who have lived 115 years—you do the math. Suffice it to say that we are each a phenomenal working mechanism that still cannot be duplicated.
No matter what our financial status at this particular moment,
whether we have fifty cents to our name or $50 million, each one of us
is an equally great miracle in the world.
We all may say we are special, but do you believe it with all
your heart?
You are the greatest living miracle in the world. Once you realize
this, you will begin to appreciate just how very special you really are.
Your eyes, if we could place value on them alone, are worth at least a
billion dollars to a person who can’t see. Your hearing ability and your
ability to stand up and walk are awesome blessings.
The question is, are you acting like the greatest living miracle in
the world? Each of us was created by God. A true miracle took place in those nine months of gestation in order for you to be born. Now think about the following question very carefully:
If God presented Himself to you right now, and He just stared at
you without saying a word, just studying you for a few precious seconds,
would you feel proud about your accomplishments thus far in life?
Would you feel that you have used the miracle of your life to the best
of your ability, or would you feel that you have cheated God, slightly
or drastically, in return for the miracle He allowed to be performed
through your birth?
What if, just possibly, we do live on in a special afterlife? What if we
are left to reflect upon our lives in minute detail, second after second,
and we must ponder this life for eternity? I don’t know about you, but I
already want to accomplish much more. You see, I do believe there is an afterlife. I also believe that all your relatives, friends, and acquaintances
who have passed on to this afterlife are observing you, rooting for you,
and anxiously waiting for you to achieve greatness.
Here is a small sample of another affirmation I repeat to myself
every day without modification:
“God loves me unconditionally. He watches over me every single minute of every day, and He roots for me in all that I do. All He asks is that I remain honorable. Jesus and His mother Mary watch over me every single minute of every day, and they root for me in all that I do. All they ask is that I remain honorable. All the relatives, friends, neighbors, and acquaintances who have passed on watch over me every single minute of every day, and they root for me in all that I do. All they ask is that I remain honorable…”
The affirmation goes on for another three minutes. Its sequence has
never changed. You see, it serves as a daily reminder that my life is an
important asset that must not be wasted. And just possibly, if I am being
observed by my grandfather, my grandmother, my father who raised
me, and my uncles who loved me, I will not let them or myself down.
Og Mandino, in his fabulous book The Greatest Salesman in the
World, said it best:
“I will persist until I succeed. I was not delivered into this world in
defeat, nor does failure course in my veins. I am not a sheep waiting to be
prodded by my Shepherd. I am a lion and I refuse to talk, to walk, to sleep
186 An All-Consuming Desire to Succeed
with the sheep. The slaughterhouse of failure is not my destiny. I will persist
until I succeed.”
With Vision and Dreams You Can Succeed
Who would ever think that putting rivets onto pants would be
accepted by consumers?
Levi Strauss and his partner Jacob Davis believed they had something
revolutionary when they invented the first blue jeans in 1873. They
had come up with the idea of placing rivets at the points of strain on
workers’ pants. They put rivets at the pocket corners and the base of the
fly, and used special material for strength. What a brilliant idea! But we
know that new, revolutionary ideas are not always well received at first.
Well, as they say, the rest is history. In the case of the Levi Strauss
jeans, they were a hit! Workers loved them, and soon everyone was
wearing the very durable pants that could outlast all other such products.
Imagine a product invented in 1873 and whose basic concept is still
used all these years later. Think outside the box. Those who do so usually
achieve greatness, as Levi Strauss and Jacob Davis did.
C-JOHN PAUL CARINCI 2000 from the book AN ALL-CONSUMING DESIRE TO SUCCEED John Paul Carinci
http://www.amazon.com/Power-Being-Different-success-ebook/dp/B002C75GY4/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1297550537&sr=1-1

No comments:

Post a Comment