Tuesday, December 22, 2015

An All-Consuming Desire To Succeed

“Believe” (from my book)
I have my own strong beliefs. I believe in God. I believe that we were all created to be great. Some of us along the way have gotten off track with our thinking, but we can once again get back in the game.
I believe that we were each put on earth to make a difference of some kind. We were put here to help, to be a positive influence, and touch other lives. We are here to
give back, not to keep taking. To lift someone up and never
tear them down.
I believe that life on earth is very short. Shorter than what the average age of 85 works out to be in our minds. In other words, eternity is what we will ultimately have after
life on earth.
I believe that we are given the opportunity to build a life here on earth, and one day we each will have to make a full accounting of that life, answering completely.
What if my beliefs hold true? What if we all get to spend an eternity in the hereafter with all our loved ones? What if we get to review in precise detail, with our loved ones, each
second of our lives? We have a scorecard here on earth, one most of us seem to ignore. But what if I am right, and we have to explain all of our actions, achievements, good deeds, charity, and help extended to others? What if?
I believe that everything on earth happens for a reason.
Though sometimes sad things in life are very hard to understand and explain, they are here for our learning— when a child dies so young; when I come across a paralyzed
man named Ken, who has been in a wheelchair for over 20 years and can’t move most of his body, it is for a reason.
When I hear just the other day that a 36-year old woman,eight months pregnant, is run down and killed in a parking lot by a plow removing snow, and the baby is delivered, but
may be brain damaged.
When I lose a school friend of mine, named Gil, who dies in a car accident at age 19, and I have to deliver my first insurance death claim as a first-year life insurance agent, it
is all for a reason, I believe.
I believe that everything that happens on earth is God’s plan to help us stay on track, to remind us that life on earth is but a second in time compared to the eternity we will all
have after our life here is closed, and the diaries of our lives are each passed up to the place we will consider Heaven.
My belief is strong, but it is my own belief. It gives me peace. It drives me forward, motivating me to do more, to be more, to help more. But more than anything, I believe,
with all my heart that all my loved ones who have passed are rooting loudly for me in the hereafter. I believe I have an audience that I will once again be reunited with. But, I
mostly believe that my biggest fan from above is God, and I cannot, I dare not disappoint Him. He created greatness when you and I were born, I will not insult Him by giving Him back anything but greatness in return.
Practice To Maintain That Positive Attitude
• Each morning repeat your own positive affirmations
statements to yourself. Make sure they remain
consistent.
• Do ten minutes of breathing exercises to relax and
energize yourself for the day.
• Before the workday begins write out the ten top
Things To Do List for the day, with the most
important task being number one on the list.
• Make sure at the end of the day to cross off each
successful task that was accomplished on that day.
These are considered Happy Celebrations, and will
reinforce the mind that you had accomplishments
for the day.
• Read self help books on a routine basis. Try to
read one per month. This will help maintain your
positive attitude.
• Work on eliminating all negative thinking, and
try to raise mental blinders against the negative
influences that surround you on a daily basis.
• Develop a That’s Good Attitude. Look for the good
in all situations, though they may be bad. Rain will
help the trees, grass and flowers. Snow will clean the
air, and give us exercise by shoveling and cleaning
it up, etc.” John Paul Carinci
“My Dear Son, I am so very proud of you. Now, as
you embark on a new journey, I’d like to share this one
piece of advice. Always, always remember that adversity is
not a detour. It is part of the path.
You will encounter obstacles. You will make mistakes.
Be grateful for both. Your obstacles and mistakes will be
your greatest teachers. And the only way to not make
mistakes in this life is to do nothing, which is the biggest
mistake of all.
Your challenges, if you let them, will become
your greatest allies. Mountains can crush or raise you,
depending on which side of the mountain you choose
to stand on. All history bears out that the great, those
who have changed the world, have all suffered great
challenges. And, more times than not it’s precisely those
challenges that, in God’s time, lead to triumph.
Abhor victimhood. Denounce entitlement. Neither
are gifts, rather cages to damn the soul. Everyone who
has walked this earth is a victim of injustice. Everyone.
Most of all, do not be too quick to denounce your
sufferings. The difficult road you are called to walk may,
in fact, be your only path to success.”
—Richard Paul Evans
C-2005 John Paul Carincihttp://www.amazon.com/An-All-Consuming-Desire-Succeed-ebook/dp/B0053VLUKU/ref=ntt_at_ep_edition_2_2?ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2

No comments:

Post a Comment