Thursday, September 6, 2012

--Mother Teresa QUOTES

--Mother Teresa QUOTES (from my books)
"Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is bliss, taste it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
...
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it."
--Mother Teresa

“I see God in every human
being. When I wash the leper’s wounds, I feel I am nursing the Lord
himself. Is it not a beautiful experience?”

--Mother Teresa
http://www.amazon.com/Power-Being-Different-success-ebook/dp/B002C75GY4/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1297550537&sr=1-1

No comments:

Post a Comment